Carl Zeiss 85mm f1.4 Otus APO Planar T* ZE
In excellent condition. Minimal marks on the edge of the lens hood.
The ZEISS Otus 1.4/85 is a superlative lens in every respect – just like every other focal length in the unique ZEISS Otus family. A lens designed and constructed with the comprehensive expertise and vast experience of ZEISS.
Features in portraits and finest details in textures are not the only things reproduced in perfect quality by the Otus 1.4/85. Its extremely large initial aperture is simply ideal for isolating subjects from their backgrounds. At the same time, the Otus 1.4/85 is far more than a portrait lens. Take advantage of its high speed for available light photography, its moderate angle of view for landscapes or its close focusing distance for reproductions.
The optical correction of the Otus 1.4/85 completely eliminates almost all possible forms of aberration – and makes every picture you take as exciting as the first, even after thousands of exposures.
- EF Mount Lens / Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Six Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- Apochromatic, Planar Optical Design
- Floating Element System
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Design
- All-Metal Barrel, Yellow Scale Markings
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum focusing distance 0.8m