Expected to ship in mid-August 2021.
- VALOI 35mm Holder
- 4x anti-slid sticky rubber feet
Suitable for standard 35mm (135) film up to full-frame size, or wider than that using digital stitching.
The Valoi 35mm Holder is:
- Designed for maximal flatness with the special double S-curved track
- Prevents reflections: Matte black plastic and strategic anti-reflection angles
- Quick-advance system: Push or pull film through, no fiddling with traditional clam-shell designs
- Minimises vignetting on the edges with a beveled design under the film
- Comes with stock-on rubber feet for stability
- Can be used with or with out the Valoi Advancer
- Optimised for full rolls - it will work with cut strips but flatness may vary
The 35mm Holder can be used to hold film on its own or in conjunction with the VALOI Advancer.
We recommend using thin cotton gloves while scanning to prevent damage to the film.
Additional accessories are necessary to produce a final image, including a digital camera, a close-focusing lens and a light source. See our gear-guide for more.
Valoi was successfully funded on Kickstarter with over 100 000€ and over 800 backers.
Learn more about VALOI at www.valoi.co
The VALOI 360 is a system of products that work together to help you digitize photographic roll film using a digital camera at home. It is designed to hold the film flat without touching the sensitive image area while allowing light to pass through from a light source underneath (sold separately). It will help you scan film quicker and, with the right setup, with higher quality than traditional flatbed scanners. While best used with uncut rolls of film it can also be used with strips down to 3 frames long.
The products are designed be upgradeable and user-repairable while also being made from sturdy materials, giving them a long life span and protecting the environment.